Your wedding will be incredible – the culmination of a huge amount of effort and planning in one amazing day. Once it’s all over though, the one thing that will endure to help remember it by is your photos. This is why this page is titled ‘Investment’ rather than ‘Pricing’, because you’re not buying something off-the-shelf and disposable, you’re investing in memories of your greatest day that will last a lifetime and beyond.
If you’ve made it as far as reading this then photography is clearly important to you and you’ve made a connection with my work, so my detailed brochure is the next thing you need to see! This explains my packages and pricing with all the information you’ll need whether you’re having a full-day wedding, a big multi-day celebration or a smaller, more intimate affair.
Full day packages include:
- Digital delivery of your fully edited, high resolution images with full rights to reproduce and share
- An emotion-packed highlights slideshow of some of the best photos of your day set to music
- A private client gallery with print order facility – the perfect way to share your photos with friends and family
- A Zoom / face-to-face pre-wedding consultation – a great ice breaker and opportunity to go through details and timings together
- Travel expenses across most of England (a supplement may be added where 2 nights accommodation are required)
I cap the number of weddings I do each year at 20 to allow me to give the most premium and personalised service to each of my couples (Take a look at my Google reviews for kind words from happy clients). I’m fortunate to receive a very high volume of enquiries and get booked up early so please don’t hesitate to contact me so I can check availability for your date and send you a copy of my brochure.